Monday, October 13, 2008

October Mornings Interrupted

Here's another October morning interrupted by everything but what I want to do. It's my own fault because I stayed an extra few weeks to help my friend little bird clear more clutter and get her life in order. The job was quiet and I spent a few weeks doing nothing. Now the job wants some deadlines met lickety-split and I need to get cracking. I'd rather spend the morning under the covers in my van, snuggling with a kitty cat. I just got a new kitten and she's definitely a snuggler.

Instead I am slaving over a hot computer with nary a hot chocolate or a snack in sight. I am cold (obviously) and I'm bored of this work. Ok, smacks head and gets focused again. I'll finish up some magstripe encoding then I'll go to Giant and pick up some Rice Dream or something vegan for a snack. Then I'll nap, and then I'll work on the item to be delivered tomorrow. And the documentation of it all.

I have to remind myself why I'm working like this. To pay 2008 taxes and save up some money to invest in a stock photography business. And a new career making vid's for YouTube. And because I like what I do. Computers are my life!

Yeah, right!

No comments: