Thursday, June 12, 2008

Plans within plans within plans

Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans, so I'm layering my plans. If one pans out, I'll ride it out, otherwise it's on to plans b and c and d.

This software gig is about to kill me. I'm not young enough to carry on much longer. I have trouble focusing and concentrating. Working for days on end, without a break or a life is not what I signed up for. Really! I've been 9 days in a hotel room trying to get finished with this blasted project.

The money is good, but with the accident case settled, I need to rethink my life and my plans. The van is ready for mobile dwelling and I think I am ready, too. I've set up a website and have plans to lanch my "brand" onto the world. The world is ready for it, what with the economy tanking and prices going up. The message of simplicity is coming.

No comments: